Conclusions from the book "The Metaverse" by Matthew Ball Skip to content
Key quotes metaverse part 3 cover

What will be the future of Matthew Ball. Conclusions from the book “The Metaverse”

Matthew Ball is the most famous metaverse explorer. In July 2022, he released the book “The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, in which he collected and expanded many of his essays on this concept.

In the third and final part of the book, the author writes about when the Metaverse will appear and how it will change different areas of life. Also, Matthew Ball shares his opinion on who can lead the Metaverse, what will be its economic value and what potential problems await us.

  1. Key quotes from “The Metaverse” by Matthew Ball. Part 1
  2. Top-7 quotes from the second part of the book “The Metaverse”
  3. What will be the future of Matthew Ball. Conclusions from the book “The Metaverse”

About when will the Metaverse arrive

“More than 75% of American children game on a single platform, Roblox. In other words, nearly everyone born today is a gamer. Which means 140 million new gamers are born globally each year.”

“The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, Matthew Ball

About meta-businesses

“It is difficult to imagine at-home or at-distance education ever fully substituting for in-person education. But we are slowly closing the gap through new and predominantly Metaverse-focused technologies, such as volumetric display, VR and AR headsets, haptics, and eye-tracking cameras.”

“The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, Matthew Ball

About Metaverse winners and loosers

“That’s the odd thing about saying the digital economy is 20% of the world economy. No matter how sound the methodology, the conclusion skips over the fact that most of the remaining 80% is digitally powered or informed.”

“The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, Matthew Ball

About metaversal existence

“As more people, time, and spending go online, more of our problems go online, too.”

“The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, Matthew Ball

Conclusion

“By the end of the decade, we’ll agree the Metaverse has arrived and it will be worth many trillions. The question of exactly when it started and how much revenue it generates will remain uncertain.”

“The Metaverse And How It Will Revolutionize Everything”, Matthew Ball

Editor:
Dmitry Yegorov

Cover and illustrations:
Julia Chistyakova

Рекомендуем почитать

More on the Topic

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *